Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Feature Holistic Artist- Worcester Astrology

Since I was 19 I have been interested in Astrology. I was handed my first book by my friend Katie called "Linda Goodman: Love Signs", and that was it, I was hooked! I discovered so much about myself just through knowing my "sign", but then I realized there was a whole birth chart of the exact time I was born, with different planets that lined up in other signs, so I was more than just "one" sign, but many. So after years of research, I hit a point in which I wanted to know more, so in 2009 I took an advanced 6 week Astrology class with my friend Sherrye Weinstein who had been studying Astrology way before I was even a twinkle.
After taking this class I realized astrology is a life long journey, there's always something new to learn, and Sherrye had way more knowledge than me, it was truly her gift, and ever since, I have admired her for the wisdom she has gained, because she is a healer, one that uses the stars, intuitively, but provides very tangible knowledge also to help guide people along their path, I feel honored to know her, and anyone who gets a reading from her will benefit, and be changed forever. To contact Sherrye, or find out more about her services, go to http://www.worcesterastrology.com