Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Essential Oils and Bottles are in!

I now have more essential oils to choose from to help you relax, or to treat specific illnesses during your sessions with me, and/or to take home just to enjoy, or to continue the healing yourself. Skin brushing before a shower, applying oils after while slightly moist is a nice way to give yourself a simple treatment on your own.


*Special roman chamomile and lavendar massage oil blend for sale...$20. Gentle enough for babies, strengthens immune system, great for flus, colds, infections, is also SUPER relaxing, smells HYPNOTIC! Comes in a 2 ounce cobalt blue glass bottle. Wash and recycle the bottle, get $1.50 off next refill.


*The oils are preserved in dark colored glass bottles to protect the integrity. Keep out of light, in a cool dry place. They are natural, fresh, can last a long time, but if you suspect you may only use them on occasions, keep in refrigerator to sustain them.


Have a wonderful day....

5 comments:

dannia pearl said...

So first and for most before applying the skin must be clean so it needs brushing, after bath that's the time of applying the relaxing oil or even in conducting the massage is that it? :) very dedicating post. I tried nuru gelfor massage which husband gave me, the intense feeling is mutual i think with the oil.

Joy Clarkson AS, LMT said...

There's really no rules in my book about skin brushing, I sometimes just do it when I'm inspired, but it's nice to exfoliate the skin, move the circulation, right before a shower, or bath, then put oil on after while skin is slightly damp, pores are open from the heat, so it can really soak it into the skin.

Joy Clarkson AS, LMT said...

I do like to advocate making sure you skin brush dominant areas also where there are prominent lymph nodes, neck, breasts, armpits, elbows, groins, and feet connect to every system. Skin brush head to toe everywhere, you'll be all set, cover all your bases!

Massage Manhattan Beach said...

Brushing my skin is a ritual of mine before I do take a bath,it's one way to get rid of dead skin cells.

Los Angeles Massage said...

Skin Brushing has been one of my weekly routines. It's been a must for me.I don't know but I like it.