Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feature Holistic Artist: Kim Lentros at Lost Art of Life



I met Kim through our mutual Spiritual community.  I felt her heart immediately, and loved what she had created through her store the Lost Art of Life.  It is focused on Fair Trade items, independent artists, or crafters, supporting people globally, making sure they get paid fairly for their work, which ultimately helps their emotional, and physical well-being.  Though I have never been to her store, I have heard great things about it, and decided recently to put my earrings on consignment there.  She also hosts space for holistic events at Lost Art of Life, and the Magic Barn, which is truly a unique place that was once owned by her grandfather who was a magician, but is now used for many other connective things.  I always love going there.




This is the space at Lost Art of Life she rents to those wanting to put on workshops.  Our sound healing group 7.1 Sacred Sound will be facilitating there on May 20, 2012 at 4pm.  I'm really looking forward to it.





This is a picture of my feather earrings on display there, the closest i've gotten to being in the store, but elated to be part of such wonderful consciousness there, and one day soon I'll experience it in person.


You can find out more about Kim, her offerings, and store at http://www.lostartoflife.com/