Friday, March 2, 2012

Sacred Feather Earrings for Sale!!

Morning Friends...
I have been a creating machine lately, the kind who works for herself, a laborer of love, by choice...
Just a reminder, I have many feather earrings for sale. They are handmade by yours truly, all material to create them is purchased from independent bead stores. I use clay, glass, stone, wood, bone, recycled beads from all over the world. My feathers are given to me by friends, I find them, or bought from conscious hunters, and/or healers. One of my favorite places to buy them in Worcester is http://www.tatnuckbeadworcester.com. I can't wait for their Trunk Sale, I hear some beautiful torqoise beads are coming from Arizona.
You can buy my earrings in person from me at my massage space, at local drum circles, particularly Worcester, and Bell St in Rhode Island, or http://www.funkystuffworcester.com, or I can mail them to you, with an added shipping fee of $5. They will be mailed in bulk once a week only, as I have to walk to the post office quite a distance, because I have no car. Keep track of my new creations on Facebook, my business page called "Enjoy Holistic Healing." I'm going to start sharing them there now. Eventually I'll set up an Etsy Shop too, so people can buy them directly from there. They are $15 each, and again $5 more for shipping. Happy day all... Blessings. Love, and Light...