Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mindful Existence



Client recently said to me, do you think your mysterious illness was from yoga? Nobody has ever, definitely, no client ever has asked me this. Yes, do believe that what I had was a kundalini awakening. So what is that? Well I spent years experiencing various different spiritual stuff, and you go through a lot, but this last bout of illness, literally I almost lost function of my limbs, and was forced to give my everything to yoga. Took many years to integrate, even had few symptoms after, but seems those symptoms are slowly becoming part of what yogis say is the dream. I know my energy is different now, however, the stability, yet joy that arose from it has been tremendous. Literally, I could sit for hours somewhere, and that is a blissful, blissful feeling.