Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Auto Billing, New Therapy, Packages!



Sign up for auto billing!  Every month, choose from 2 hour long massages at $100 or 4 hour long massages at $200.  Can choose date each month it's withdrawn from your account, can stop anytime, but it's great way to say I love myself!

*  Also try my new therapy called Compression Massage with Table Stretching!  Way to make you feel, because sometimes you just want more!  Once got Shiatsu Massage, felt like I exercised after, so stretching, this is combined mostly of stretching, fully clothed, and a bit of compression which feels so good.  In this session there's stretching of the neck, glutes, hamstrings, calves, rhomboid area.

*  Don't forget, you can just straight out buy a package.  Get it, forget it, you get me?  Pay, play when you wish!